Friday, November 4, 2011

NaNo Day 4: Progress and Update

Stats: 7667 words written as of 11:28 am. Three pens written dry.

Goal: 2000 to 4000 words.

So far, Aleria's memory is still gone. But at least a part of Nick and Ryan's secrets have been revealed. It was sort of important to keep the story going.

I have to admit that I squeed when it happened.

I wish I could post an excerpt for you all, but I'm thinking this book has some serious potential, so I'm afraid this is another one that I'm going to be all secretive about.

Oh and... a new character showed up, although I'm not sure what to do with him.

Meet Vince. He used to look like this.



Sadly, he is currently worse for wear after a run-in with the guys that got Ryan and Nick's secret out. He's only been in the story for a few hundred words, but he's really coming alive. I think I'm seeing sequel potential. Hell knows he should have issues.

In fact, he should be down right tortured, being as he is locked into an existence that goes against his very nature.

Hey. I'm a writer. Who said I have to be nice?

What about you? Anything exciting happening in your project?

8 comments:

  1. Great story progress Misha! Just from the sound of things, I can tell this one is going to be great - can't wait to read it! :)

    Happy Writing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great progress! Also, Vince is hot:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great idea this morning, and one that moves the story along nicely. I'm starting to like my characters. It's a shame what's going to happen to them, though. So much pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's yummy! Great progress, Misha! Yay! I'm cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Misha es un gran progreso amiga,
    que tengas un feliz fin de semana.
    un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Misha Go! Yeah, sometimes we can be cruel to our poor characters.

    Thus far, I'm at 6k words. My main character, girl, has just been punished to cleaning five homes for two weeks for being out after dark, oh and she got attacked by a devil spawn. But at least she got her first kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bullet wounds are happening. That's exciting, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.