Thursday, November 3, 2011

NaNo Day 3: Meet the Characters

So I as promised, today I will introduce you to my characters:



Aleria, the character that starts it all off. She wakes up in a hospital after a plane crash, with no memory and absolutely no idea of exactly how much danger she's in.



Doctor Blake Ryan. Resident at Aleria's hospital. Has a past as long as the hospital's corridors.



Agent Nick Parker. He's the one who was supposed to go away. He didn't and that makes me very happy, because he shares Ryan's past. With even more interesting secrets.


So yeah... I'm VERY happy to have those two guys walking about in my mind. Not surprising, is it? 

13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got your 1st 5K words. That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do my doctors never look like that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't the doctors we meet look like your characters. Your story sounds good, Misha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, sounds like a fantastic book and I love the characters :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, WHY DON'T more doctors look like that?!

    BTW, your book sounds AWEsome! Write on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just googled the hottest men you could find and posted those. I see right through you miss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL @ Michael's comment. I got to admit, if that is what happened, then keep them coming.

    I love this! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, what handsome guys! I surely would not mind sharing a past, present or future with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you're doing a whole lot better than I am. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not surprised, very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the guys walking around in your mind... !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.