I was still thinking about this when I read the post she wrote in response to mine. It made me realize that while I'm the first one insane enough to put a mad, almost impossible goal out there, I'm not the only one with a dream.
So. I'm going to put up a list where we insane dreamers can come into touch with each other.
If you want to join in, you're more than welcome to. All you need to do is write what you want to do. It can be anything. From finishing that Masters Degree in Creative Writing, to finishing those edits you were putting off for years. Anything. You get to make the goal and you get to choose when you'd like it done by.
How this will work:
1) Beth and I will be co-hosts of this list.
2) If you do enter your link into the list, please be supportive of the other entrants.
3) Keep us up to date with how you're doing. Update Day is on the last Friday of every month. Even if you don't think you achieved much or anything, write a quick post to say so. We can't encourage if we don't know.
4) When you enter your blog's address write your goal as the link title. For example, my link's title will be "earn $7500 per month." Not your name or your blog's. This is so we can keep track of who's doing what. AND it will serve as an easy indication of the fact that you're not the only crazy one.
5) Please please please spread the word! I know this is nuts, but I know a lot of people need encouragement, and making a decision and figuring out how to get there is half the battle...
Who else has a crazy goal?
If you do, complete the following: