Monday, November 7, 2011

NaNo Day 7: News

I got great news today! Not NaNo related, but writing related, so it totally counts.

I have been shortlisted for the Rule of Three Blogfests top entries.

*SQUEE* I can't tell you how happy I was to get the news. There is something deeply gratifying to know that what I wrote was enjoyed by others. :-)

If I do say so myself, the entries that made it to the short list as some great reads and the entrants need YOU!

See, the winner is appointed by vote, so we need to get as many voters as possible to go read the six entries and pick the one they liked most. So if you need a break from your frenzied writing endeavors, please head over and give the six finalists' entries a read. I promise you it's worth it. Click here to find the links and the polls. Votes stay open until 11:59 P.M. GMT on 11 November.

Now... To NaNo. I finally reached my 4k goal on Saturday and followed that up by a nice rest on Sunday. What can I say? I'm a hedonist.

The rest was worth it. I reached 15k a few minutes ago after one seriously intense scene. I did 1500 words in about half the time I did before.

So what happened, you may ask?

I'm not going to tell you, but it does involve something similar to this...



Intrigued? Good. ;-) See you tomorrow for another update?

What about you? Reach any NaNo and non-NaNo goals since Saturday?

12 comments:

  1. I'm not participating in NaNo. But, for those of you who are, good luck and good writing. I'm sure a few good novels will come out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing, but without NaNo.

    Voted for you! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading over to that link now and it sounds like you're up to great things. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Misha! Heading over to read and vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job!!

    I've been editing and I'm nearly halfway through the first edit. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the short list! That is exciting! And well done for getting to 15K! That is where I am, too, so we are cruising neck and neck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang. Now I know a famous person. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the shortlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And it is deserved! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, misha, and good luck :-) (As a host, I won't be voting.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being shortlisted!! So excited for you!

    And congrats on meeting your writing goals, too. Happiness all around!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Misha and best of luck with NaNo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.