Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's WriteOnCon!

Hi all! First I have some admin to do. I need to pass on yesterday's award. And this prestigious award goes to:


Theresa
Carol
Amy

OK now that's done. I just want to share some awesome today. In case you've been living on another planet, I thought I'd remind you that it's WriteOnCon.


Last year I didn't go because I was shy. Stupid, I know. But now I'm not missing it for the world. *except for classes and test prep. There are Ninja-agents, agent chats and more. I'm not going to say no to that. :-)


Who else is attending this year?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award Misha - you rock! :)

    I've heard some rumblings about WriteOnCon, but today is the first time I checked it out. Definitely going to try to attend. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very useful, but sadly for those on the other side of the pond from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for passing the tag to me, Misha! Sweetness. I did do WriteOnCon last year, but I'm busy revising my novel to get ready to go out on sub, so concentrating on that! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must check this out. Thanks for putting it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not me . . . though I might check it out in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Misha
    I 'attended' (in PJs, of course) yesterday and was blown away by how extensive the programs were. Between Vlogs and live chats and posts, I had trouble keeping u with the information, just like a 'real' conference. I was definitely impressed.

    the 'magic', I think, happens in the forums. They represent chatting to one another in the lobby bar. Great way to make connections. Are you posting query or pages? You should, if you're ready. I've gotten good feedback already. Hope to 'see' you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.