Just as I thought I'd never know what to write today's post about, I got tagged by Alessandra Hinlo and Regina.
Rules are: I answer 11 questions and make up my own and tag 11 people.
So... my answers are:
1. What’s the most interesting place you’ve visited?
2. Favorite food?
Pizza. But with meat and lots of cheese. No olives. And preferably no pineapple or green peppers. Garlic, on the other hand...
3. Horror: yes or no?
No. Horror is sadly one genre that I've never learnt to appreciate.
4. What is one thing you absolutely must do before you die?
Tour the whole of Europe.
5. Do you write in the morning or in the evening?
Uhm... *mumbles* Both. Have I mentioned that I almost have no life any more?
6. What’s your favorite urban legend or ghost story?
Probably the Magersfontein ghosts. Or the Girl from Uniondale. Or the Flying Dutchman. Did I ever mention my deep abiding fascination with ghost stories?
7. Are you left-handed or right-handed? (I ask this because I’m a leftie!)
Right handed. Unless I eat.
8. What’s your favorite mode of travel? (by car, plane, train, ship, etc)
Any of the above except ship, but only because I haven't been on one yet. I like traveling. No matter by which mode of transport.
9. Do you have any scars? How did you get them?
Yes I have a two inch long gash on my left leg from a musical chairs accident.
10. Favorite author?
Hmm... I shall cop out here and say there are too many to list.
11. Apple or PC?
1- What is your favourite writing place?
I have two: my room with music in my ears, or any busy restaurant/cafe.
2-What is the best thing about writing?
That moment when you get into the writing zone and everything feels good afterwards.
3-What is your favourite quote?
Hmm... I don't rightly know. I like quotes, but can never remember them.
4-Where do you get inspiration from?
For books: from characters walking into my head, reading, pictures, playing computer games... In fact, there's very little that I don't find inspiring. Special mentions: when I'm a passenger in a car and when I'm showering.
5-If you could be a historical figure, who would you be and why?
This one is pretty tricky. I'd actually prefer to be someone close to some historical figures like Churchill or Henry VIII, but then not too close. Wouldn't want to catch that red-head's eye.
6-Name you top three favourite authors.
Alexandre Dumas Pere
In no particular order.
7-If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8-Besides reading and writing, name other two pastimes hobbies.
Currently Singing and Dancing. (amongst others)
9- Name your top three websites.
Ctrl Alt Delete
10-What advice would you give to an aspiring author?
Just write. Find yourself before comparing to others and learning rules.
11- What special power would you choose to have?
Hmm... Telekenesis or time travel. Can never decide which.
1. Do you believe in fate?
2. How the heck do you write and have a life?
3. If you were in a written story, which character trope would you most likely have followed?
4. Sweet or Savory?
5. What's your big dream?
6. Fondest memory?
7. What's your biggest wish? (world peace does not count)
8. Would you rather have an exciting life and be alone or find the great love of your life and live a relatively normal one?
9. Have you ever done something, only to realize a half a second later that you made a mistake?
10. Did you try to go back and fix it, or did you follow through?
11. Do you edit while writing or after the draft is done?
To tag, I am going to go with my 11 most recent writing blogging friends with links who have not been tagged today. That way, I get to know them a bit better. :-)