Hi all! Just want to say thanks to Michael from SLC Kismet for giving me this award.
I'm not exactly sure what the rules are with this award, so I'll just answer the tag questions instead. ^_^
1) Are you a rutabaga?
Well... at the rate that I'm vegging out, this might be a distinct possibility.
2) Who is your current crush?
It's not so much the who as the what. As in what is crushing me. So far, my economics is trying very hard, but I WILL PREVAIL!
3) Upload a heartwarming picture that makes you smile.
Can you say: "AAAAAaaaaaw!"
4) When was the last time you ate a vine-ripened tomato?
... I'm trying to remember, but I can't. Must not have been a memorable tomato.
5) Name one habit that causes other people to plot your demise?
Well, the one habit I have that makes my one friend plot my demise: i type like this when i skype i dont even use punctuation
6) What is the wierdest, most-disgusting job you've ever had to do?
Hmm... not really weird, but I find washing dishes to be utterly disgusting. Even when I'm using gloves. No idea why but I can't shake it. Maybe it's because it's the only disgusting activity that I haven't been able to talk myself out of.
7) Where da muffin top at?
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
8) What author introduced you to your genre?
C.S. Lewis. In fact he's also the reason why I started writing Doorways. Of course, Doorways veered into a considerably darker path than Chronicles of Narnia.
9) Describe yourself using obscure Latin words.
Aliquanto insolitus , aliquantulus distraho quod valde partum. Fidelis , curiosus , validus mos si is est in meus penitus. Plerumque familiaris , tamen should nunquam exsisto exertus. Ardor , tamen validus derideo facile.
I'll pass on the award tonight! X