Monday, August 15, 2011

I got tagged and awarded at the same time!

Hi all! Just want to say thanks to Michael from SLC Kismet for giving me this award.





I'm not exactly sure what the rules are with this award, so I'll just answer the tag questions instead. ^_^


1) Are you a rutabaga?
Well... at the rate that I'm vegging out, this might be a distinct possibility.


2) Who is your current crush?
It's not so much the who as the what. As in what is crushing me. So far, my economics is trying very hard, but I WILL PREVAIL!


3) Upload a heartwarming picture that makes you smile.






 Can you say: "AAAAAaaaaaw!"


 4) When was the last time you ate a vine-ripened tomato?
... I'm trying to remember, but I can't. Must not have been a memorable tomato.


5) Name one habit that causes other people to plot your demise?
Well, the one habit I have that makes my one friend plot my demise: i type like this when i skype i dont even use punctuation


6) What is the wierdest, most-disgusting job you've ever had to do?
Hmm... not really weird, but I find washing dishes to be utterly disgusting. Even when I'm using gloves. No idea why but I can't shake it. Maybe it's because it's the only disgusting activity that I haven't been able to talk myself out of.


7) Where da muffin top at?
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.


8) What author introduced you to your genre?
C.S. Lewis. In fact he's also the reason why I started writing Doorways. Of course, Doorways veered into a considerably darker path than Chronicles of Narnia.


9) Describe yourself using obscure Latin words.
Aliquanto insolitus , aliquantulus distraho quod valde partum. Fidelis , curiosus , validus mos si is est in meus penitus. Plerumque familiaris , tamen should nunquam exsisto exertus. Ardor , tamen validus derideo facile.

I'll pass on the award tonight! X

11 comments:

  1. I love C.S. Lewis too, interesting to see he influenced you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Congrats. I'm a C.S. Lewis fan myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grin* I loved your answers. Thanks for making me smile today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting the award. Enjoyed reading the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, congrats! What fun questions--and what fun answers too. :) This is a different taggy thing than I've seen before (and gotten tagged with). Have a great week, Misha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award! :)

    I've never done it . . . but for some reason the idea of washing dishes with gloves on disturbs me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm. I coulda sworn that the heart-warming picture you would have chosen to post would be one of a stack of paper with the stamp "EDITING DONE" on it. :)

    Love you Misha /huggies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CS Lewis--very cool.
    I doubt if Batman was ever cuddly looking as a baby penquin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! I love the picture in number 3 - very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha, great answers :) congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.