Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blogfests...

Hi all! I'm so glad that you enjoyed Marjorie's post. This Friday will bring more awesomeness...

I am still taking bookings, so if you want to contribute, please e-mail me at mishagericke@gmail.com (mishagericke(AT)gmail(DOT)com).

In the mean time, here is a short post (for once) where I ask very nicely for you guys to support these awesome blogfests.


So... I was wondering...

What are you doing from February to 30 April?

Well... I'm still going to be rewriting.

You know? To get the rewrite done by 30 April.

And...

I'm signed up to Rach's Second Platform Building Crusade and Lee's A-Z Blogging Challenge.

I would say more, but I believe in letting people speak for themselves, so feel free to go check out both and sign up. It would be wonderful if  I could see some of you there.

;-)

11 comments:

  1. Oh, you'll definitely see me at the A-Z challenge. It's easy to do 26 posts that month when you're already averaging 22 posts a month anyhow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. In my mind, a challenge is to limit my posts to one a week.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the re-writing, I seem to spend much of my life doing that too, Misha. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I know how you feel, Carole. Hopefully this will be my last rewrite for the year. I don't count edits and revisions as rewrites anymore. If I did, I might have started to chew my wrists. ;-)

    Hi Steve. Thanks for the follow. I'm heading over right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog, yours is nice too. I'm interested in the guest posts but will stick around and check others before jumping in, lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Misha! I'm signed up as well ... can't wait to see what we can cook up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing the A-Z, too. We'll see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to see that I am not alone.

    Can't wait to read you guys' posts.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Misha, welcome on board the Crusade again ;) Should be heaps of fun! Am impressed you're so organized with A-Z, I'm trying to decide if I should schedule posts or pants it ;)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there fellow crusader! It's good to meet other writer's. I'm also in the rewrite stage of a book I just finished. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello:-) Just another Crusader here. It's great to meet you, see you around the crusades;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.