In less than 300 words. *Gulp*
- If I carry my foil loose, I always carry it at my side - a tribute to the Three Musketeers.
- I am fiercely loyal when it comes to friends.
- We I turned eighteen, my mother gave me a ring, that was given to her on her eighteenth and was made out of my Grandfather's wedding ring.
- I tend to tap body-parts and things in my hands.
- I was twelve the last time I saw my natural hair color.
- I loved the Three Musketeers since I read it in High School.
Hahaha how was that for out of the box?
Anyway, I have revealed something about me that isn't strictly true. Can you guess what it is?