You're welcome to join! If you'd like to sign up, please go here.
So... Needless to say, February went off the rails in multiple ways for me.
But just to re-cap:
1) I'll no longer submit to agents.
2) The rewrite that had been the goal went so wrong that I have to draft the entire thing again in order for me to have something to work with. Not only that, but I've had to split the draft in two (ES1 and ES2).
3) I'm still waiting for edits to Wo6C2.
But I have written over 30k this month, counting the rewrite until it went awry. (Which I totally do count.)
Goals for this month:
1) I have a mystery project (MP. Creative, eh?) that's taking the highest priority a draft can take. More on this later. But I actually want to see how far I can get with it in the year. If I finish nothing else, this is the one I want to get done. (With the exception of Wo6C2. Because I want that baby published and soon.)
2) Continue redrafting ES.
3) See if I can actually squeeze in a few words towards my other drafts. I haven't touched them since November last year.
So now, this is what my current and planned year looks like:
How are your goals coming along?
BEFORE YOU GO!
I just want to let you know that I joined up with the lovely people at Unicorn Bell. I have the run of the blog this coming week (3-7 March) and I'll be critting query letters, first chapters and synopses. You can even send me all three, if they're for the same story. In fact, I quite prefer it. If you'd like a keen eye on your submission package, please contact me unicornbellsubmissions(at)gmail(dot)com. Please not that this isn't my usual e-mail address.
Have a great weekend all! XX