Gwen Gardner nominated me to continue with this meme, so I decided I'd do so and see what you're up to. I'm supposed to nominate more people, but I'd much rather see your answers in the comments. So do me a favor and at least answer some of them?
1. What are you working on right now?
Since I finished drafting that sequel I mentioned in IWSG, I'm now rewriting a high concept urban fantasy.
2. How does it differ from other works in its genre?
It doesn't have humans, vamps, angels, demons, werewolves or fairies as main characters.
3. What experiences have influenced you?
Playing Assassin's Creed, actually. Weird, I know.
4. Why do you write what you do?
I write whatever interests me. And these characters are danged interesting.
5. How does your writing process work?
Rough draft by hand, rewrite to computer, revisions and edits (many many times)
6. What is the hardest part about writing?
For me, it's either discovering my direction while drafting, or keeping my interest alive while rewriting. Guess it depends on what I'm doing at the time. I always long to do anything except what I'm doing right now.
7. What would you like to try as a writer that you haven't yet?
Well... Uhm... See... I wanted to say write a mystery, but I did that as a short story. So I guess I'll say write a mystery novel...
8. Who are the authors you most admire?
Robert Galbraith J.K. Rowling.
9. What scares you?
My biggest fear at the moment is that Doorways won't interest readers. I wish I could say it's irrational and unfounded, but it wouldn't be the first time that a well-conceived and edited book went largely ignored.
Can't wait to read your answers!