Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I've been tagged...

Finally! Sorry that I missed yesterday. My new post window refused to work. At all. >_< Grr... Sorry people, but I really found this stressful. Especially when I couldn't post my first post on my new blog. Sigh... aaaanyway. Don't forget to enter the competition!


Now... to the point of this post. I've been tagged for the first time in my life, this time by Lydia Elizabeth Burnwell. So... here goes:


If you could go back in time and relive a moment, what would it be? 
The day I let someone talk me into studying that infernal Actuarial Science course. I would slap myself before clocking out that person.


If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? 
My university application letter. Instead of chosen courses reading 1) Actuarial Science 2) Chemical Engineering 3) Languages, I'd change it to 1) Drama 2) Languages 3) History or Art.


What Movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality? 
Hahaha I have no idea. Probably Sherlock Holmes crossed with the later versions of Elizabeth Swan...


If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be? 
.... Sorry, that question took me to my happy place. Uhm... name the dumbest politician in the world. I can think of a few, but I'm thinking of one that failed WOODWORK as a subject. My South African friends might recognise him.  Him... or Robert Mugabe. I wouldn't be all that picky.


Name one habit that you want to change in yourself. 
I crack my knuckles. I hate that I do it, but sometimes do it without noticing. Trying to stop though, but that not noticing issue does put a wrinkle in my attempts.


Describe yourself in one word. 
One word? I can't even describe myself in an essay! But... idiosyncratic is a nice word that fits.


Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Interesting.


Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence. 
Interesting that the question is asked in two sentences while being nervy enough to demand a one sentence reply, but, I suppose I can just write a very wrong sentence to comment on this and to say that I have come to blog because I love making contact with people insane enough to read ALL of my long sentences because even I know how I can prattle along...


Name at least three people to send this meme to. And inform them. 
Rebecca
Golden
Rachel

I would love it if all of you answered at least one question in the comments section. Pretty please?

17 comments:

  1. KNUCKLE CRACKING. I do that, too! And sometimes I wish I'd stop as well.

    But it feels good... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being tagged :)
    Long sentences go well with idiosyncratic :D

    The knuckle cracking is a worrying thing; I jump every time my ankle clicks - I can't imagine making joints click deliberately. *shiver ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I loved your number two answer. Because if I could go back and change something it too would be what I took in school. I'd buckle down in high school so that I could have gone on to University and become a History/English teacher. Love that. Instead, well, now I write and am happy doing that.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post, but just wait...the older you get...more parts of your body will crack, like it or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack your knuckles! Yuk!! I suspect your person to push off a cliff is a pretty similar ex-relation as my person. My TV character would have to be Wendy Craig in Butterflies (if you don't remember that, she was a scatty, absent-minded and very bored housewife).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth Swan, that's great. And just for the record, I like your long sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks for tagging me! I crack my knuckles too (in fact, I just did it after typing that - caught myself too late!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love to see a little behind the curtain into what it is like to be Misha. I too selected Chemical Engineering as an undergraduate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know EXACTLY who you want to push off a cliff! Can I use him too??

    Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't mind pushing a few dumb politicians off a cliff, either.

    Thank you for tagging me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. One habit I would change: My procrastination...oh ya, it's a real habit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which TV/Movie character are you like?

    I'm always being told that I'm like...
    Elizabeth Swan or Abby (from NCIS). Two such very different characters--I can't really figure it out. If it was only one or two people, I'd ignore it. But it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I could go back in time and change one thing I would have made Roger Federer win the 2008 Wimbledon final against Rafael Nadal!

    Duncan In Kuantan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica, it feels good, but not so good that I want to give myself arthritis.

    Hehehe Elaine, they do, don't they? I really have no idea why I thought it was smart to crack my knuckles.

    Joe, that's true. Most of us pick the wrong stuff at school. Makes me think the system sucks.

    Lol thanks Em, I feel so much better now.

    Rosalind, I went reading up on Butterflies. Sounds like such a nice story. ^_^

    Hehehe thanks Angela.

    Shelly :-)

    Rebecca, it's a horrible habit. I wish I could make myself stop. My record is three weeks and then I got stressed out by something. >_<

    Lol Michael, I'm glad you enjoy it. I hold very little back. It's a little scary that I might one day have revealed everything about myself. But that is a risk I am willing to take. ;-)

    Hehehe Rachel, I don't see why not. I'm sure we aren't the only ones. ;-)

    Lol Golden, to think there are so many of them to choose from. ^_^

    Hahaha Chuck I know what you mean. In fact, Procrastination has gone from being a habit to a skill for me. ;-P

    Hehehe Abby is awesome! I can totally see it from your blog. Except for being goth, of course. :-D

    Hahahaha I agree, Duncan. But wow, that match was epic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, knuckle cracking! Haha! I came here from Rachel Morgan's blog.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  16. (= I crack my knuckles too! Terrible habit! (=

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.