Friday, August 14, 2015

Last stop!

Hey everyone!

Today marks the end of my official blog tour, although I have been invited to a few more blogs over the next few months. Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who's hosted me, and everyone who've supported my tour over this past month.

Also, I want to thank all of you wonderful people who've decided to give my books a try, be they reviewers or people who bought my books.

I can't even measure the amount of gratitude that I feel toward all of you.

Since everyone is so interested in my self publishing journey and I've been praising the process so much, I thought I'd finish off with a bit of balance. So for today, on Annalisa's blog, I wrote about the less than wonderful things about self publishing.

Hope to see you there!

Misha

6 comments:

Annalisa Crawford said...

Congratulations on a fantastic tour. It's lovely to have you on my blog today :-)

Blogoratti said...

Wonderful and hope you had a nice tour.

Meradeth Houston said...

Congrats on your tour! It's been wonderful seeing you around the web!!

Stephanie Faris said...

Yay to ending your blog tour! I'm new to your blog (although I think we read each other's blogs a while back?), so I missed out on your tour, but I'll help out with the next one!

Mark Koopmans said...

Hey Misha,

Like I said over at Annalisa's, you rock to the rhythm of your own beat, so good on YOU for making YOU follow through :)

Now, you have two weeks... go take a nap, relax and catch up on the new episodes of your favorite Netflix show, [insert here] :)

Launna said...

Misha... thank you so much for dropping by my blog and leaving me a nice comment. I wish you nuch luck with your books ♡