Friday, March 18, 2016

Feeling better.

Hey all. Just wanted to make a quick stop to say thanks to everyone who've been commenting on my post from Wednesday.

I can't tell you all how much I appreciate your support and advice.

Right now, I'm busy clawing my way out of the doldrums, which is a good thing, since I have three days this weekend (Monday is a public holiday) where I can get myself well and truly in a good place.

Thanks to you guys' advice, I'm taking a few minutes to try and find a different perspective over everything. Hopefully, doing so will give me a chance to find a solution to my current predicament. But it feels good to feel like I might figure things out.

Anyhow, that's where I am at present. I'll be back on Monday with more of a post.

Have a lovely weekend!

Misha

13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing better and I'm looking forward to the Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will, I've no doubt. We've all been where you are, and will be again. Walk away. We'll see you on Monday! Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go check out Wednesday's post because I had missed that, so I'm glad to hear that you're feeling like you might figure things out. And I'm sorry that you were feeling down at all. I've been there, and like Yolanda said, I'm sure I'll end up there again someday.

    Hang in there, and enjoy your three-day weekend! (Hooray for public holidays! And Hooray for having a day job that observes those. My day job never did.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take time you need. That is what I did and still do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're doing better. As Susan said, take the time you need. And we'll always be here for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are moving forward! Good luck figuring things out and take the time you need. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's good to hear. Take some time to relax. I really hope things work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just skipped back to Wednesday's post. It's so hard when everything tumbles down on you, and all you want is to rest/write/sleep/eat or whatever else is most important for you at the moment.

    I'm glad you've got some holidays to enjoy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taking some time for yourself is important Misha... I have learned that more and more lately... it's something we need to do to take care of ourselves... have a great weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a good idea and a lovely theme. It will create a good buzz about the book. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to hear you're feeling better. I just clawed myself out of a similar hole. It's not fun, but you'll see the sun again soon.

    Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.