Monday, July 15, 2013

Paying Forward Awards

Hey all! Sorry for being so late with this! My life went nuts this past week. But finally, I get to make an announcement about June's Paying Forward Awards.

So here goes:

I've received over 20 nominations, but some were repeats, which means that I ended up having 19 nominees. Because of the wonderful reasons you who nominated gave, I'm adding voucher prizes to the list I already have so that we automatically have 19 winners!

So thanks again to everyone who nominated.

And a very very special thanks to the following amazing people who volunteered prizes:

First Chapter Critique

E-Copy of If the Shoe Fits


First Chapter Critique


Paper Copies of  M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman, A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine l'Engle, The Return of the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks and This and That by Emily Carr. (US Residents Only) 

E-Copies of his Moonsongs Trilogy



E-Copy of one of her books or a three chapter critique


A Hawaiian care package. (US Residents only)

First Chapter Critique

Three chapter/30 page critique

An e-copy of The Emotion Thesaurus

And then I'll be adding two one (one has been claimed) $10 and two one $5 Amazon vouchers to be making a total of 19 prizes. 

That's it from me. I'll be contacting the nominees with instructions, but would you all like to know who they are? 

25 comments:

  1. Good to see you, Misha! Looks like some great books as prizes. Wonderful authors and stories. :)

    M.L. Swift, Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me want to know, too :)


    *THANKS* Misha for all you to keep the Paying It Forward awards going.

    Ps: put me down as a prize contributor again - just let me know when :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering what Mark's care package from Hawaii is. Chocolate covered macadamias? Mmmmm. Anyway...thanks for the prize! I'll email you right away.

    M.L. Swift, Writer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got your email that I'm a prize winner! Thanks, Misha! What a wonderful way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look like some great prizes...very nice of the folks offering :)

    Oh yeah...and who are they??

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cool, Misha. I don't know how you do all the amazing stuff you do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misha, you tease! I love that you do this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great prize list, congrats nominees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great prizes up for grabs by someone ...

    Who are the mystery nominees?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great and generous prizes once again. Lucky nominees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm preparing my acceptance speech! Then I woke up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Looking forward to seeing all the nominees!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, I missed the nominations by being tied up with writing. Next month, I promise I'll be more awake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Misha-- I appreciate all the work you put into these awards-- they encourage so many writers and bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, who are the nominees??

    ReplyDelete
  17. As in, "we don't have enough suspense out of life as it is?" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.