Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Where I am today...

Hi all! Sorry for being such an absentee blogger lately! Had to leave town yesterday and the destination had zero connections. No phones. No internet... zip.

Anyway, today I'm at two blogs. First, I'm at Scribbleweed to talk about setting big writing goals. By the way, if you're not familiar with Scribbleweed, do go check it out while you're there. Awesome place for fun writing exercises etc.

Then, I'm also visiting long time blogging friend Terry for an interview, discussing reading and more of my wacked out approaches to writing. ;-)

Hope to see you there! And I really will put up something more substantial tomorrow. Was planning to do so today, but I've spent about 28 of the past 48 hours traveling, so I can barely think straight. Besides which, I still owe some awesome people guest posts....

7 comments:

  1. Just visited the two above sites, both excellent.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your rest and will pop by these stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get plenty of rest. I'll check out the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to be away from the Internet for a while! When I went on my writing retreat to Tangier a few months ago, I left my computer behind and had the most productive ten days of my career! I'm planning on going back in November.
    But first, I'm off to Scribbleweed. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very busy these days. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.