Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking back on 2010.

A few days ago, I was making my new-years resolution to finish an unnamed beast of an epic. The day before yesterday, I decided to close my eyes and delivered my very first blog post. Yesterday, I found a name for the epic and a little later, I finished my rough draft. 

That's what it felt like, anyway. At the same time, it feels like I've known some of you for years (even though I only started blogging on 2 August.) 

My year has been through highs and lows. The lowest being my epic failure at economics at the home stretch of my final year. But luckily that served to blunt the blow of failing to win NaNo. ;-P

But you know, this has actually been a blessed year for me. I moved in (and met) with a girl who would become the Watson to my Sherlock Holmes (really). I was maid of honour for one of my best friends in the whole wide world (and also my first blog follower.) I saw my other best friend three times this year despite her having moved to the other side of the country in January. 

And I still have all the family members and friends that I had at the beginning of the year, which makes me very blessed indeed. 

So I can easily say that this year was the best one I had in the past decade.  

All that's left to say is thank you for getting to know me and that I hope that this new decade will bring many new blessings and opportunities your way. Have a wonderful 2011!

Love,

Misha

8 comments:

  1. It's wonderful getting to know you better with each blog post I read. Have a great time ringing in the new year, and have a blessed 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you, Misha. Have a fantastic 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great year. Hope the next one is equally wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so much fun getting to know fellow writer bloggers. Hope you have fun ringing in 2011 and I hope it only gets better from there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you, Misha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to hear that you've had such a wonderful year, despite the down moments. I hope 2011 is great for you. Have a happy new year, Misha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your line about Watson & Holmes! I've got one of those myself.

    Good luck with the new year! I'll be right here with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to see you pushing ahead. I wish you all the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.