Monday, August 30, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I didn't really feel the need to post anything else. So... I, going to list a brief summery about what's on my mind...


The Good:


  • After months of tense expectation, I finally got a car again. It's wonderful! And... It's economic on fuel. My bank account is practically crying with gratitude after my using my mom's gas guzzling merc.
  • I now have six members! Four of them never met me, so I feel like I'm starting to get somewhere blogwise. Thank you all very much for supporting the blog and welcome.
  • I have finally decided what I am going to do next year...
The Bad:


  • What I'm going to do next year involves a lot of running, sit-ups, push-ups and seasickness. For those of you wondering, I'm planning to join the South African Navy.
  • I started retyping my fantasy for purposes of being critiqued and realized that I started to far from the main story, but can't change the intro. That one I'll worry about when the first draft is done.
The Ugly:


  • Last week a taxi drove past a line of cars, swerved to the wrong side of the road to pass a closed boom.
  • Right on time to be hit by a speeding train.
  • And killing ten children who were on their way to school.
What's on your mind today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.